Cheers

By peace out - 05/03/2013 20:19 - United States - Mount Pleasant

Today, I had to help my little sister do a first-grade project for school. For one part, they have to draw a picture of their role model. She drew a whale, and I asked, "A whale is your role model?" She laughed and said, "No! It's you!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 618
You deserved it 5 989

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Think of the bright side! You're her role model and you inspire her! Even if you might look like a whale!

Whale, whale, whale, looks like it's time to teach the little spout some manners, you can't wait until it all blows over.

Comments

sugarshane007 20

Kids frequently try to associate animals with people if the kid has a genuine love for animals. I can't count how many times mine has called me dog, frog, cat, and horse.

that should be flattering that your her role model

If your boyfriends name is Jonah, I will bet you make him happy. Not often does the opportunity for a biblical swallowing joke come along... had to take a shot.

StayClassyLassy 6

She couldn't just draw a stick figure. It's still sweet that she thinks of you as a role model.

beanthemouse 13

I would of laughed and thought it was cute if it happend to me!

Don't take it too personally she probably made you a whale because that was the extent of her drawing prowess. When I was her age I didn't even draw stick people I drew lumps with arms and legs.

spliit_fml 8

Don't take it wrong OP she considers you her role model that's all that matters!

I would look like a whale if it meant being someone's role model. You are victorious!