Check this out!

By exposed - 15/03/2010 06:35 - United States

Today, I woke up late for a very important presentation. I got dressed but forgot to wear a bra. During the presentation, I bent down to adjust a shoe strap. I rose to find that the thin straps of my blouse snapped and exposed my breasts. I gave a great presentation and a titty show. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 753
You deserved it 35 691

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Great? You just gave the greatest presentation your company has ever seen.

AquaSky 1

This one just doesn't sound plausible. But if it's legit, YDI for wearing a flimsy blouse in a professional environment.

Comments

how can u forget THE bra? frm ur car to ur office/school sure u would have feel and found out something weird down there..

ash92_fml 0

How can you possibly forget a bra? Seriously!! I don't know how it's possible! And even if you did forget it, surely you'd notice that your boobs were flopping around?! The only way this could actually happen is if your boobs are like, an A cup. Haaha.

what the hell?... while I agree it's pretty much impossible to forget a bra, her boobs wouldn't be "flopping around" unless she was like a C or D cup... HOWEVER even if she was smaller she'd still be stupid not to notice, it still FEELS different. So even if she was an A cup there's still no way she wouldn't notice.

I've been an A cup to a C cup and all three cup sizes your breasts most definitely flop around, they just reach a little bit less when you are a smaller cup size. Being an A is great though, going bra-less feels amazing, you're less sweaty and feel less confined and shirts fit a million times better. Bras are the most uncomfortable things ever... but the girls hurt when you don't wear one. damned if you do damned if you don't.

Is she trying to be the new GoDaddy girl or something?

perdix 29

Most presentations are boring -- yours was titillating!

The presentation was "septic tanks-a trailer homes' best friend" and she was braless because her kept breastfeeding her twins during the speech. She got a free round of machines at the laundrymat for the titty show.

Fake. Either this didn't happen or you're lying about the specifics. You can't "forget" to put a bra on, and even if you did, you'd notice before leaving the house - unless you regularly go out without a bra on. And how small was that shirt if the straps snapped merely from bending over?? This has "YDI" plastered all over it.

YDI. Even if you're small, you're unprofessional. If you were in the habit of wearing bras to work, this probably wouldn't have happened, even though you overslept.

gah why cant shit like this happen in any of my classes?