Charming

By Alice - 24/10/2012 16:52 - United Kingdom

Today, I passed out while I was with my boyfriend in his garden. I woke up on the concrete just outside his house. Apparently, he'd tried to carry me in, but because he was too weak, he gave up and went to watch TV. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 369
You deserved it 3 594

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Now that's the kind of man every girl wants! One who can carry her two feet an then gives up...woo...

I wish I knew then What I know now Wouldn't dive in Wouldn't bow down Gravity hurts You made it so sweet Till I woke up on On the concrete

Comments

Hwikek 2

That's why you have to pick boyfriends with biceps the size of your thighs because they'll carry you in just to show off.

Hwikek 2

Guy who flipped me off, why did you do that?

pickle_wibbs 10
perdix 29

Riiiiiiggghhht! He's too weak? That's the ONLY reason he failed to carry you inside? I'm not buying it. I think you both need to go to the gym for different reasons. Hint: your reason must be accompanied with a strict diet ;)

Hwikek 2
Hwikek 2
PL0WW 20

I think he has a point though...

Hwikek 2

You're being a bit of a jerk just by agreeing.

Hwikek 2

Oh really? I never would have guessed. I mean just look at your username, I never would have known with a name like that.

Hwikek 2

We've already started to lose comments! Who saw that coming?

Hey, Hwikek, is it really necessary to post your comments twice? It's not going to make anyone agree with you just because you post it twice, if anything it's annoying.

#56: what does my username have to do with anything? It's a MINERAL!

Hwikek, just stop. It's kind of obvious Perdix was being sarcastic. Plus, you're just being a douche.