Charming

By Alice - 24/10/2012 16:52 - United Kingdom

Today, I passed out while I was with my boyfriend in his garden. I woke up on the concrete just outside his house. Apparently, he'd tried to carry me in, but because he was too weak, he gave up and went to watch TV. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 369
You deserved it 3 594

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Now that's the kind of man every girl wants! One who can carry her two feet an then gives up...woo...

I wish I knew then What I know now Wouldn't dive in Wouldn't bow down Gravity hurts You made it so sweet Till I woke up on On the concrete

Comments

Instead of going next door and asking for help, he goes inside to watch TV? Okay, that's just pitiful, FYL.

Well Alice to bad you didn't wake up in Wonderland.

He needs to start working out with the OP from one FML down.

OP's BF: "Damn, I can't lift her. Should I go next door for help? Naw screw it, I'm going inside to catch some Jersey Shore."

Can't miss those giant leaps backward for humanity

If I were you, I would wonder if he's the man I want to grow old with. I sincerely doubt it.

Bring thoughts of "help!, I can't get up" commercial but with a cut scene to and old fart sitting in his lazy boy watching TV...

Get over yourself. Is he really too weak or is the truth of the matter that you're too heavy?

No, he didn't use her as a human shield. But when a loved one randomly collapses, and you go watch tv? That's not just being stupid. Even my dog would freak out and run for help if that happened. Not only is the bf a jerk ,there's a good chance he has a pretty serious disability in there too.

saIty 17

Look on the bright side. At least, he didn't drag you to your home while your neighbors got the wrong idea. Then because your neighbors got the wrong idea, they'll call the police to arrest your boyfriend. Don't let your boyfriend get arrested.

Looks like you picked up quite the stud...