Caught

By broke_otaku - 09/08/2009 04:21 - United States

Today, my boyfriend asked me to sniff his armpit to see if he was the one who smelled. I did because we are that comfortable with us. After a couple of sniffs I heard laughter. I forgot I was sitting in his living room and his family was watching me the whole time. I am now the BO finder. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 241
You deserved it 49 371

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ShyShy_fml 0

You "forgot" you were in his living room? Um, yea.... sure you did....

Comments

Well that's gross....and how do you forget people are in the room. I just don't get that! YDI

letitbe56 0

Why are people saying YDI? Have that many people on FML never been in a serious relationship? Or have only the trolls come online today?

Really? You can tell they're in a serious relationship because she jammed her nose in his pit? Are they ready for marriage when she becomes comfortable with sniffing balls?

sniffing armpits is your characterzation of a "serious" relationship? wow.

"honey, wanna smell my armpit?" "**sniff sniff** ahh..sweet and sour, love it!" "ok, my turn **sniff sniff**" "guess what? I got you a present!" "ooo.. What's that?" "my sweaty tshirt that I wore for whole week" "aww.. Your the best bf ever!"

LMAO! that's awesome! And yeah YDI it cuz u did it. Why smell his pits? That's not romantic that's gross!!

woah,thats love :p but ya seriously that is gross

OMG! I've been looking for a girl like you! Would you shave my back? If so, let's talk!

So, did you go around the room and find out who really had the BO? My money is on "Mom."

Julioyobaby 0

How the hell do you forget that his parents are in the Living Room, along with you?! FYL.

I think the name BO Finder is hillarious

oh well. embarassing? Yes. ****** life? Bo. oops, I meant no.

_electricbonbon 0

"I did because we are that comfortable with us." HAHAHA THIS IS SUCH AN AWKWARD SENTENCE.