Caught in 404p

By lizzie - 25/05/2013 06:55 - Canada - Sherwood Park

Today, it was my wedding. Every good wedding has slutty wedding sex, and I thought it would be over after my cousin and his girlfriend were caught in the parking lot. I was wrong, the sluttiest wedding sex goes to my drunk husband and my sister in the coat room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 85 314
You deserved it 5 338

Same thing different taste

Top comments

audreyfml1994 15

It's not too late to get it annulled.

This story ended much differently than how I thought it would. You don't have to stay with someone who will disrespect you like that.

Comments

HungerGames95 13

Having your husband cheat on you would be terrible enough, but the fact that it was a sibling he cheated with is like rubbing the salt in the wound.

sammiesledge17 4

Was this before or after you said your vows? It's not okay either way, but if it was before you were officially pronounced husband and wife, at least you can walk out. If not, divorce time! And to think, we all thought Kim Kardashian's marriage would be the shortest in history.

Now that's a story. Why didn't they get marry. That sucks

Wtf. This makes me think they have been hooking up before your special day or else why would they have enough nerve.

It's called alcohol. It lowers inhibitions and makes people invulnerable to criticism and more suave (in their own mind at least) It is a staple at parties and weddings and most other adult oriented social events. It's also been getting ugly people laid since it's inception.

Get an annulment. I am so sorry OP! This was supposed to be the happiest day of your life. Being drunk isn't an excuse for that jackass husband of yours. And as for your sister, that's absolutely terrible! If I were you, I'd probably cut her out of my life, but that isn't the best advice to give.

If I were OP I would her the wedding annulled and and kick mu sisters ass. There is no excuse for what they did.