Butterface

By khfhjfsb - 05/02/2014 00:41 - United States - Downers Grove

Spicy
Today, the guy I was sexting asked me to stop including my face in the pictures. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 026
You deserved it 22 525

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mysterious_one 26

sorry dear.. just stop sexting him ..

YDI for sexting in the first place. Never know what's going to happen to those pictures.

Comments

...and that's where a picture of his or your grandma comes in. just throw it in casually next time you sext.

You shouldn't include your face in those anyways. It could come back to haunt you.

Sorry, but that was extremely stupid on your part. Sexting to someone you're not even the least bit close to is completely idiotic.

Op didn't really say whether or not they were close. Also there's a reason people turn to sexting... It is kind of fun, under certain circumstances.

#18 "i don't want your face ruining this hot photo" doesn't sound very close to me.

tehdarkness 21

You should never include your face anyways, soon you will be all over spankwire or something...

maybe he has a strange addiction to photoshoping his face onto female bodies and can't control himself.

Why are you dumb enough to include your face in them anyways? If you don't put your face and one day he posts them everywhere you can deny that's you

sound advice unless she has some very noticeable tattoo. then better advice would be to just not sext

I don't think it really matters who says or implies you're ugly. It's most likely going to hurt your feelings in most circumstances.

buttcramp 21

people should still be nice to each other, if they're strangers or not!

What kind of face expressions did you have in those pictures? Maybe it didn't go with the texts and killed the vibe?

You should never send your face in a nude. Just neck down. Maybe he felt your face in the picture was awkward?