Bullshit reason

By Anonymous - 14/06/2020 23:02

Today, my husband wants a divorce. His reason, so he claims, is that he went to see a card reader a few months ago and she told him our relationship would not last. Apparently, our astrological signs or something are not compatible, so he thinks we shouldn't waste our time. We've been married for 8 years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 931
You deserved it 174

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Christina Winden 22

Either your husband is incredibly stupid and superstitious, or there’s more to it than that and he’s using the card reader as a lame excuse.

awildwhisper 30

Somehow I feel that he is using that as an excuse to hide something else. Tell him you saw a fortune teller as well and that you are happy and together in it, but that false prophets wish to see you fail and should be ignored.

Comments

Christina Winden 22

Either your husband is incredibly stupid and superstitious, or there’s more to it than that and he’s using the card reader as a lame excuse.

awildwhisper 30

Somehow I feel that he is using that as an excuse to hide something else. Tell him you saw a fortune teller as well and that you are happy and together in it, but that false prophets wish to see you fail and should be ignored.

That's rough, hopefully you figure it out.

There probably wasn't any card reading to begin with .. he's got someone else is using the most cowardice way out! Good luck!

So he is cheating and because your a decent person this is the best reason he can come up with.... good luck Op kick this idiot to the kerb.

Seems like the card reader said the truth: if you are married to a moron, this relationship would not last. This card reader also made you a big favor: figuring out that easy your husband is a moron - priceless!

I'm sorry, OP. It must hurt now but in the long run you're better off without that gullible and/or deceitful man.

KingAdrock 16

Sounds like you're dodging a bullet.

I agree with others. He decided to leave on his own. There's a reason.