Bored but gossipy

By Skier Bi - 30/01/2023 22:30

Spicy
Today, I'm stuck at my future brother-in-law’s Bachelor party. Ten guys I don’t know, who are all younger than me. It turns out two of them have been fucking since High School, and it’s an open secret in their group. I won’t out them, but only cause I don’t care enough to remember names. FML
I agree, your life sucks 475
You deserved it 810

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So make an excuse and leave? Literally nothing is stopping you from staying there.

So... the only reason you've kept your mouth shut about two guys you don't know being **** buddies is because you're too self-absorbed to remember their names? If you took ten seconds out of your life to pay attention to other people, you'd be revealing their sex lives to anyone else within earshot? Is that right? Let them live their lives how they want to, and go back to staring into your mirror while you try to convince yourself that "They're the jerks. I'm cool."

Comments

So make an excuse and leave? Literally nothing is stopping you from staying there.

So... the only reason you've kept your mouth shut about two guys you don't know being **** buddies is because you're too self-absorbed to remember their names? If you took ten seconds out of your life to pay attention to other people, you'd be revealing their sex lives to anyone else within earshot? Is that right? Let them live their lives how they want to, and go back to staring into your mirror while you try to convince yourself that "They're the jerks. I'm cool."

why would you think to reveal anything? their sex life is none of your business.

ODBeefalo 10

sounds like you got invited to try and make friends with you brother in law and his buddies, almost as if he were trying to be a good dude. and instead of making an excuse not to go, or simply trying to befriend people, or simply being a good dude yourself, you chose to be an ass contemplating outing other who ARE also trying to be good dudes... yeah you seem like a piece of shit my guy...

Why did you even go when it's PAINFULLY obvious you don't give a tiny rats ass about anyone? And why WOULD you out them even if you WEREN'T so insufferably self involved you couldn't remember their names? Because you aren't enough of an Ahole as it is? Who cares if they are *******? Who cares if they all get together once a week for an all male gang bang? You don't have to participate (and honestly, who the hell would want you too, you giant buzzkill) so why would it be any of your business?

Nikki 16

Why would you think anyone on here would know you or your brother is laws school friends? How are you going to out them when no one cares enough to know you?

Next FML: Today, It seems my now x-fiance is reading FML. Now she knows I'm a self absorbed person, that will gossip about others just because I'm bored. Not to mention an ass that will go around and gossip about other people's intimate life in a degrading offensive way.