Boom!

By why do eggs explode - 12/10/2015 21:35 - Canada - Calgary

Today, while I was in the shower, my 4 year-old son wondered what would happen if he put 6 eggs in the microwave. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 290
You deserved it 3 068

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like a great opportunity to teach him to clean a microwave.

The wonder of having small kids.. Good luck with that clean up!

Comments

Read OP's username. The eggs exploded.

Mysterious_one 26

Seriously.. I wonder what would happen for the eggs.. Im too responsible to do such a thing.. Let me YouTube it

You might want to look up the definition of sarcasm, 12.

What happened? The same thing as if you put one egg in the microwave but 6 times as bad.

The wonder of having small kids.. Good luck with that clean up!

#102, how do you know it didn't get on the walls or ceiling?

Kids are too curious sometimes. Hope you could clean up the mess!

Or the kid wanted to do something nice for mommy and make breakfast. But yeah, having to clean this up is a true FML.

I bet they exploded that must suck to clean. What an egghead.

That would be a smart bet, seeing as its OPs name. And he is 4, is it really necessary to call him an egghead? Seeing as a lot of young children have the same level of curiosity.

As far as I'm concerned, all young children are eggheads, and that's not necessarily a bad thing

He might've been a little scrambled at the out come, but you got to look at the sunny side of things. ;)

Eggsactly, if you keep things sunny then everything will be allwhite.

I'm actually kinda blown away at how surprisingly good you both made those puns work haha nice one

So who was watching him that could have prevented this? I'd like to know if he was alone while you were in the shower. Who knows what he could get into during that time.

Angelrose2004 17

You don't have kids, do you? Try watching your dog or cat every second of the day and let me know how that works out for you. 15 seconds is all a child needs to get into something.

princessjessa 10

Comparing a dog and cat to a child is absolutely stupid to me. What dog is going to put anything in the microwave...

#22 the comparison was made of cats and dogs as a whole and younger children as a whole, not the specfic microwave incident. And its a good comparison, both have a knack for getting into things they shouldn't, and for that reason both require a good amount of attentiveness.

Redgy22 26

I do have kids & you never take a shower while there is no one to watch them. That's ridiculous.

@7, What if she is a single mom? What if he was in front of the TV or something and she hoped to slip away for just a moment to have a shower? Don't be so quick to hand out criticism, not everybody wants to hear your advice. Laugh at the kid maybe, leave your vote and move on.

I do have kids actually. I am a single parent. To those of you who pointed out the single parent idea, I totally get there may not have been someone else to watch him. The fact he could have gotten hurt was more of the point I was getting at. I'm not bashing the OP in the least. Sorry if it came across that way!

OneFourNine 9

It is not easy to be a mother and no matter how much you try, you can not have eyes on your children at all times.

Some women are single moms and can't get a baby sitter for every time they need a shower

Especially IF you are a parent though you should know that you usually CAN trust a four year old not to hurt himself if you let him out of your sight in your own home for five minutes, especially if he was asleep or engrossed in playing or a video when the mom hopped in the shower. Yeah, there might be stuff he can get into and you might have a mess to clean up afterwards, but by the time your kid is four you have all the dangerous stuff like the knive drawer, glassware, windows, doors and stairs childproofed anyways.

you don't have children I'm guessing? it's really hard being a parent and being able to shower shit or even shave lol if a parent always has to be there when are we allowed to pee alone?! signed a very frustrated parent!

Sounds like a great opportunity to teach him to clean a microwave.

Not just that. Its very dangerous too. One of my stupid friend got third degree burns while doing that.

This sounds like something I'd do. It made me giggle. Maybe get a chemistry set for Christmas. Hope it cleans up okay.

That sucks but it's better than a fork or something