Blown job

By Noname - 12/03/2009 09:30 - New Zealand

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend was giving me head while I was watching Star Trek and I accidentally called her Spock. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 939
You deserved it 339 235

Same thing different taste

Top comments

rebboy_2008 0

I don't know what's worse: the fact that you called her Spock or the fact that Spock was on your mind while getting a bj. Either way, you lose.

Why are you watching anything other than **** while getting blown? Or anything at all? Fail.

Comments

that's actually one of the most hilarious things i've ever read. ever.

wrestler_fml 0

Hahahahahhahahahaha From now on, I'd either watch **** while getting laid/head, if I were you... or just watch nothing at all. Because if you watch random sh*t, you're bound to say random sh*t. We're guys, we don't always think

Blind_Ninja 0

Personally, I'd rather watch Spider-Man while getting blown. Or play Fallout 3. Maybe I can get head while playing Resident Evil 5. That will be HOT.

hockeyplaya 0

who doesnt watch TV and get into the show while gettin head?!

I really expected to read a comment like "THIS IS THE HOTTEST THING I'VE EVER HEARD." I mean, I would say it myself, but it would have to be Doctor Who and yelling "Doctor!"

alex_vik 0

I can tell you were really paying attention to your girlfriend.

What the hell?! LOL. XD That is hilarious.

why either of you would allow star wars to be on tv during sexual activity is beyond me. my friend was really into star wars, and i never seen it so he put it on for me. after 10 minutes i got bored. i think i might have fallen asleep, i dont remember.

It must have been too much for your simple mind to comprehend. I bet you love romantic comedies. and the OP said Star Trek retard!

zebendyone 0

What a douche. Next time don't be an asshole and pay attention to your girlfriend.