Blown job

By Noname - 12/03/2009 09:30 - New Zealand

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend was giving me head while I was watching Star Trek and I accidentally called her Spock. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 939
You deserved it 339 235

Same thing different taste

Top comments

rebboy_2008 0

I don't know what's worse: the fact that you called her Spock or the fact that Spock was on your mind while getting a bj. Either way, you lose.

Why are you watching anything other than **** while getting blown? Or anything at all? Fail.

Comments

spongebobrocks 0

... Why the frick are you watching anything in the first place? Especially Star Trek. Someone takes his girlfriend and what she does for him granted -.-

if you are watching star trek, you should be considered lucky to have a girlfriend in the first place, let alone get a BJ while watching it. your life definitely isnt ******

Freaky_Darlings 0

Aaaaaaaah, dude, that sucks! I say your life is ******. But please admit that it's pretty funny... Was she mad? XD It was kinda UNCOUTH, per se, to be watching Star Trek while receiving head, you weirdo.

Sounds like a good afternoon to me. I don't see the problem here...

If only Spock would give me a *******...

Wow. This kid sucks even more thoroughly than his girlfriend. And this is coming from a guy who had sex with a girl and played "Halo 2" against her at the same time.

mykon_fml 0

wow who the hell watches star trek while they're getting head.. omg.. ur very lucky u get head at all you nerd. stop watching that and watch **** or something and maybe you'll get in her next time.. if i was that girl.. i would left u right there.

9,27,45, and 68 LMAO Why did you call her by a guys name? Should not have done that