Blogged up

By Arran - 10/04/2011 00:24 - United Kingdom

Today, I was reading a blog post by a girl that I really like. In the post, it said, "I know I'm not beautiful." I told her that I thought it wasn't true at all. She responded by crying hysterically and asking me why I would say that. It turned out that it actually said, "I know I'm beautiful." FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 245
You deserved it 32 674

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ehhh if she is saying I know I'm beautiful your better off not dealing with it to be honest.... conceded girls are annoying as shit just saying

Miss_Jazzalyn 4

Just say that you misread it or something. It sounds like an honest mistake, it can happen to anyone.

Comments

sincerely331 0

Its not OP's fault. I misread things as well whenever I read fast. This is why now, I just simply take my time reading, which is what OP should do. Not everyone can read at a fast pace

Sounds like someone was a little too eager to earn brownie points...

Fragmonto 5

Correct yourself by telling her what you were really thinking.

Why would you even want such an arrogant girl?

loveofyourlife11 0

obviously the girl that op really likes. but on a more broad spectrum, a conceited, selfish **** who, if they are being honest, is most likely insecure about how they really look. the girl deserved to be told that she isn't pretty. she is just looking like a bitch when she says she knows she is beautiful.

Yeah having self respect and confidence makes you selfish. I do agree that the girl most likely has confidence issues (who the hell cries over an anonymous comment?). However, actually being confident doesn't make someone an asshole or selfish.

loveofyourlife11 0

there is nothing wrong with being confident. true. but that doesn't mean she has to tell everyone she knows. she doesn't have to post it on a blog to believe it. I could understand if someone wrote on her wall that she is pretty and then she agreed. but just posting it for the he'll of it? there is no reason for that.

RuffianLivesOn 8

That;s so dumb OP. Get over the arrogant, selfish chick. God I hate when people write things like that. Good for you for saying what u did!

nicoleanddrake 0

illiterate bitch. and anyway shes conceded and super stuck up. find a girl that doesnt think the world revolves around her:)

sarahkhan93 4

So she's a self-loving bitch. Good for you, OP, you found out sooner rather than later.

Not necessarily. She could have been defying those who said otherwise.

DisappearingRose 18

Looks like it's time for some twix :D !!!!

I would call her a bitch, but she probably had a reason to say that she is beautiful. For example, the post could've been about how people were calling her ugly.

IHeartJimi02 0

I agree. We don't know what the rest of the blog said. there could have been more to it.