Blogged up

By Arran - 10/04/2011 00:24 - United Kingdom

Today, I was reading a blog post by a girl that I really like. In the post, it said, "I know I'm not beautiful." I told her that I thought it wasn't true at all. She responded by crying hysterically and asking me why I would say that. It turned out that it actually said, "I know I'm beautiful." FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 245
You deserved it 32 674

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ehhh if she is saying I know I'm beautiful your better off not dealing with it to be honest.... conceded girls are annoying as shit just saying

Miss_Jazzalyn 4

Just say that you misread it or something. It sounds like an honest mistake, it can happen to anyone.

Comments

Well that sounds like she's a little into herself. And obviously if she started crying for you saying that her being beautiful isn't true at all, she has some self esteem issues.

I don't understand why it's wrong for a girl to call herself beautiful. I'm not into myself or think I'm "all that" just because I know I'm beautiful along with every other person on this planet. Has society really turned any girl that thinks she's beautiful into conceited bitch just because so many other girls have self esteem issues and are insecure?

I agree with 68, what's wrong with thinking that? I think I'm beautiful... Do I announce to everyone? No, because I don't need anyone telling me what I already know. Shit, it's a lose lose situation, you think you're ugly then you're an attention *****; you think you're pretty then you're a bitch.

I don't think that there is anything wrong with finding yourself beautiful at all. And it defiantly doesn't make anyone a bitch who thinks that. But when a girl just randomly comes out and says "I know I'm beautiful." That makes them look like they're into themselves. Hell, I know I'm beautiful, whether anyone else thinks so or not, I feel beautiful, but I don't always say that I am, or when someone compliments me I don't say "I know." I just find it cocky.

And most of the time when a girl constantly says that she's ugly, she is being an attention *****. Those are the girls searching for compliments. Not all the time is this true, but most of the time it is. Some girls really don't believe they're pretty, but they don't constantly talk about how ugly they are. It's like girls who are stick skinny, who say they're so fat. It's for the comment "No you're not! You're skinny!" And girls that are overly confident in themselves... I don't find that appealing. When a guy is cocky about his looks, it makes them less attractive, in my opinion.

Yeah, in some cases. I have a lot of friends that call themselves fat for the attention. Yet there are some girls who do have eating disorders that really do think of themselves as fat.

kittykat1501 31

and then if a girl says she's not beutiful, she's fishing for attention edit: someone beat me to it

SuckerPunchurMom 0

One word...FAIL learn how to spell. Conceited.

Well, if what OP said sucked her into a bitter asshole of acrimonious self-loathing, she would have technically conceded defeat to the belief that she was beautiful.

SuckerPunchurMom 0

Yeah ok? Because that's what they meant.

kingtz 6
SuckerPunchurMom 0

That sucks for you, but this girl sounds stuck up so I wouldn't bother with her. That's just my opinion.

She's probably posting that for attention anyway.

CommonSenseKarma 17

We know what kind of women YOU like, sir. The stupid ones.

sematariux 7

Give her a hundred dollar bill and offer to pay for her services.

MuffyStJacques 0

Run away now. I went out with a conceited piece of shit and, well, it ended terrible.

haha, makes sense. when i started reading YOUR post, i thought it said "a girl i really dont like", and assumed you were one of those insecure high school chicks who reads shit by girls she hates because she thinks they hate her too and might be talking about her...but since youre a guy, i'll say its because men's brains like to **** us over on the regular.

twilightdogstar 1

She sounds completely up herself. I imagine she'd be a very high-maintenance girlfriend (read: needy, whiny, and attention-seeking.) Consider it a lucky escape and find a decent girl.