Biker troubles

By Crotch_Rocket_Rider - 06/10/2009 17:33 - United States

Today, when approaching a stop light on my motorcycle, I went to extend my left leg as usual to balance when stopped. Apparently my shoelace loop got wrapped around the shift lever and "tied" my shoe to the bike. It's hard to look cool when you fall over for no apparent reason at a stoplight. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 686
You deserved it 7 725

Same thing different taste

Top comments

pancakes_n_syrup 0

Well at least you tried... I would have just watched and said FHL to the person inside

...You ride crotch rockets? Or should I dig my mind out of the gutter? Anyway... Pictured this and laughed hard.

Comments

YDI for wearing shoes while riding a motorcycle

**** tricycles. Unicycles with chrome spinners are the gangsturr way to roll.

I've wanted to see someone do thy for so long!!!! FYL and LOL

Picturing somebody fall over at a stop light made me laugh my ass off. Funniest FML I've read in a long time.

If it's one of those piece of shit sport thingies, YDI. Only cause I truly despise those. If it's a chopper, FYL. Then again, if it was a chopper, you wouldn't whine about it here. So YDI.

Have you ever tried riding one? Sportbikes are built for one thing and that is performance. Corners are FUN. You go enjoy putting around with your recliner on wheels. Choppers are all bark and no bite, and I'll have plenty of time for them later when I'm too old and fat to get my leg over the seat of a sportbike or heave my gut over the tank. Btw, there's nothing sadder than a guy who goes out and buys a dressed out chopper, a leather vest, and a salad bowl helmet and suddenly thinks he's badass.

YamahaMama09 0

Oh dude....that sucks. I ride sports bikes too and at least you dident have what happened to me happen to you. Mine was alot worse.

damn that sucks... i've almost done that a few times... I try and make sure my shoelaces are tucked in my socks....

A few times?? Then you are a douche-moron. Buy Motorcycle BOOTS to ride a motorcycle.

Aww, haha I'm sorry that happened to you & at a stoplight to make it even worse. :( It's ok, I still think any guy who drives a motorcycle is Very Sexy ;)