Better out than in

By flying13 - 03/11/2010 07:27 - United States

Today, I was on a bench enjoying the sun, when a guy comes and sits next to me. Next thing I know, he lets out a loud fart, then looks my way with pride. I stare back in shock. He then says to me, "Yeah, that just happened," and walks off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 514
You deserved it 13 273

Same thing different taste

Comments

oldpeople 0
blo0_starZz 0

He is my role model! :D He reminds me of Barney :'). Good times, good times.

Hump_Zilla 0

sounds like something I would do....I love a good fart

RKD 23

What a loser! Must be his way of feeling powerful-probably no woman would have him so he picks on random strangers!

This is funny! Oh no, your life is screwed because some guy you don't know sat next to you and farted. Lighten up.

Seconded. It's hardly the end of the world. Plus it happened outside, if you were stuck in the bus or an elevator it'd be more annoying.

I would have loved to capture your reaction. I love making people feel awkward...especially women! xd. They're so cute when they're caught off guard because some of them pretend it didn't happen just so you don't get embarrassed. I love passionate women like that, but a man making fun of the situation is equally as amusing. Talk about breaking the ice, except in this case it was gas. :d. This is one of the best FMLs ever, I'm still laughing over it as I type this.

xalerion 0

this is what our society has become. our society is full of those simple-minded and childish folk who find crude humor to be so absolutely hilarious and enthralling. there seems to be little tact or cunning in use today, but rather everyone aims for the cheap and quick laugh. It seems as if people don't care to put forth much effort into thought these days, with apparent reactions being akin to their 5 yr old counterparts. in today's world, there is little cause for "wow!" and more for "wow...... really?" sorry op that the world has succumbed to the foolish, the inept, the childish, I really could go on... but op, it would be nice if more gentlemen and ladies still existed, but they are a rare find indeed, especially when looking for personality in combination with qualities that would make them such. I claim to be no such thing, though I do try to strive towards that rank. hopefully you will have better fortune in your future encounters with, apparently, either sex.

I have to agree with xalerion on this one. Society as a whole has become so puerile that toilet humor has nearly replaced wit as mainstream humor. Look at the cinema as a prime example - movies such as...*yoink* hehehe...that guy farted. Classic, dude.

Agreed Sir. What's interesting is the fact that this total lack of respect in society makes even the smallest show of chivalry or intelligent wit seem like an epic event.

I had to chuckle at you, 47. You may be right, but FML isn't exactly the epitome of highbrow humor, either. Yet you're still here...

JUST_STFU_N_GTFO 0

Ignorance, is that you?... no, wait! Let me scroll up... Oh, it's some guy. Nice display picture btw, I like butterflies too. ..... .... .... Rofl, you want to see more gentlemen and cavalry, yet have no interest in participating? How about you start yourself and stop complaining? I'm sure you will be a prime example... :P

47 - I beg to differ. A fart is one of the funniest situations in all of history. Consider the irony of standing there ******** your pants, and having the audacity to laugh at the discomfort of everyone who was forced participate. To have enough frap in your crap that it can be felt through a park bench makes it all the more personal. God definitely has a sense of humour to allow for this particular juxtaposition.

someone needs to loosen up or get laid...