By WellThatSucks - 23/05/2016 09:15 - United States

Today, I discovered my dog pooped in my bed, under the covers, by rolling over onto it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 186
You deserved it 1 387

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Jesus Christ how bad does your room already smell to not notice that there is A LITERAL SHIT ON YOUR BED.

Guys. Enough with the puns about shit. Please.

Comments

Swandive235 27
mariri9206 32

Sounds like a crapfest, too.

Ooh, if your dog ever rolls around in poop, and you try to make it stop, it's gonna call you a hypocrite and hold this over your head, OP!

I didn't realize that dogs can now talk.

She/He probably licked it's butt hole before giving you a kiss goodnight too. Too bad you can't stay mad at a dog.

Only thing I can think to say is I'm very sorry that happened

Guys. Enough with the puns about shit. Please.

mariri9206 32

OR how about people stop being so butthurt over a harmless pun and get a sense of humor? They're just puns. It's no reason to get angry over or hate on them (puns or people or both) and thumbs down it. (And I'm ready to be thumbed down. Again. For a having different opinion that people also, I'm believing, won't like.)

They're annoying. People have been doing the same pun over and over on this site for years now. It stopped being funny after a few months.

Jesus Christ how bad does your room already smell to not notice that there is A LITERAL SHIT ON YOUR BED.

CliffyB03 28

Please tell me you didn't roll onto it with your face.

You know in some cultures it's actually a sign of respect to plop a big one where someone sleeps. I suggest next time you do your research before humiliating your dog by posting his signs of affection on FML. I can only imagine the rejection and confusion he must be feeling right now.

That's a new perspective to "rolling in the deep"