Beauty

By frosho - 09/03/2009 04:16 - United States

Today, I was sitting in a restaurant with my best friend. We had just competed in a pageant together earlier this month. A lady comes up to my friend who got first alternate and said, "You were robbed of that title. You deserved to win. I hated the winner." I was the winner. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 633
You deserved it 5 618

Same thing different taste

Top comments

skatingweasel 0

That's pretty rude of her. And to no even realize you were right there? I'd slap a ho.

you_not_me_OWNED 0

if i were you, i'd be laughing SO HARD at the expression on her face when i told her i was the winner. i love embarassing people for awkward comments they make about me.

Comments

skatingweasel 0

That's pretty rude of her. And to no even realize you were right there? I'd slap a ho.

I would've discounted her opinion in your shoes OP because clearly she doesn't recall the pageant that well if she doesn't even remember what you look like.

Didn't she see you too, and recognize you? lol I agree with #2.

holynemesis1208 3

im assuming to broke down and did the crying bit that resembled the same thing you did when you won.

Boo hoo, you won a pageant and some person you don't know wanted someone else to win. Cry me a river.

Yeah, relly FML, winning a pageant - your life must be TERRIBLE.

bezach 0

don't forget her friend getting support

I'm sure she was just stupid and she thought that it would make your friend feel better. You won the pageant, and winners breed cattiness. Shake them haters off ya, girl!

it's not awful. It is just one person's opinion.

you_not_me_OWNED 0

if i were you, i'd be laughing SO HARD at the expression on her face when i told her i was the winner. i love embarassing people for awkward comments they make about me.