Bashing the Bible

By Anonymous - 15/06/2022 16:00

Spicy
Today, my son is going to jail for robbing our church. This happened a year after my daughter was arrested for breaking in to the same church so she could have sex as a big "Fuck You" to God. I can’t show my face there anymore, and it’s the only church within 50 miles. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 138
You deserved it 1 501

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Seems you were pushing church a little too much to your kids and they rebelled. You can always still go to that church, but expect the side eyes you will get

if both of your children felt the need to rebel against religion that hard, there is something seriously wrong with both that church and how you're forcing it on them.

Comments

Seems you were pushing church a little too much to your kids and they rebelled. You can always still go to that church, but expect the side eyes you will get

Nail on the head. Hopefully op was already thinking this.

Atheism is sounding pretty good about now.

if both of your children felt the need to rebel against religion that hard, there is something seriously wrong with both that church and how you're forcing it on them.

Because they loosed two heretics unto the world. I'm not sure what the rules for "Sins of the Children," but raising two demons can't look good on the application.

This church must be really bad--or you pushed religion too hard--if they acted this way. And if God is everywhere, find an online service and worship at home.

The only church at all or the only religion you want to go to? Are you going for God or to make friends with the parishioners? If the former, then remember scripture from Matthew - When you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men … but when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your father who is unseen.”