Bad Yelp review

By notsohot - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I was walking when I heard a car horn honk. I looked up to see a hot guy giving me a thumbs up. As he got a better look at me, he made a disgusted face and flipped his hand so he was giving me a thumbs down. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 406
You deserved it 4 338

Top comments

Im_Not_Jimmy 0

Wow, thats a downer, shallow people are shallow!! I'd like to say dont let it get to you but I know better, things like that really hurt and even if you know you'll never see the jerk again it still really hurts!!

If he could take a third, even closer look at you, he might have found you irresistible. But he lacks the true capacity to see. "Not so hot," is it? Really now, there is no need to extrapolate. Why define yourself by one loser's opinion? He's quick to judge and he has poor eyesight if he had to look twice, are you sure he didn't miss something, after all? By the way, "hot" cannot be perceived by sight, in case if he's not aware. It's in kinetics. You need to touch it to feel it. Or at least come very...close.

Comments

Lollercoasterz 0

It's probably one of those guys who still think girls have cooties; some people who have no respect for the other gender will purposely make you feel inferior and any target will do, don't feel bad about it.

TJStarzZ 8

OH SHIT THE WORLD IS ENDING!!! There's ANOTHER ugly bitch out there who's self-obsessed and thinks she's hot! This is MUCH worse than the situation in Iraq, the economic crisis, and the rise of gang activity in the nation! Oh wait, this could be sarcasm at work... Who am I kidding, it's your fault for being ugly, so ******* suck it up, cry me a river, build a bridge, and get over it. Damn, there's uglier people in the world.

This is FML. It's a place for funny, pathetic anecdotes. Not tragedies. Did you SERIOUSLY just compare any of this to the war in Iraq? Ok, so by your logic, since this story isn't as awful as the one in Iraq, we should put more like that up? Who the **** would even read that?

Um, never mind. I was going to ask you something, but then I just saw your username.

brownies_fml 0

HFFA? *scrubs!!!!* but that was rude if him, you should have given Given him a thumbs down! although that's not clever or anything...

Reyo 2

OP: They waz trollen ya bro. He probably knows you, or knows someone who knows you, but you didn't recognize them. He took the opportunity to be a dick. ...or you're a butterface

rhcpfan 0

this reminds me of ugly girls who act like they are all that. and no matter how much make up they put on won't make them any prettier but they still have attitudes. you deserve it if you're one of those girls, but FYL if you're not, haha.

jw90 18

uk people can't control what they look like. cuz their parents are the ones who gave birth. and the almighty God had some play in it as well..and others get lucky and are born hot and sexy, like me! but sorry OP sorry he judges u for what u r on the outside.

attempted indirect compliment to self fail