Bad Yelp review

By notsohot - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I was walking when I heard a car horn honk. I looked up to see a hot guy giving me a thumbs up. As he got a better look at me, he made a disgusted face and flipped his hand so he was giving me a thumbs down. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 406
You deserved it 4 338

Top comments

Im_Not_Jimmy 0

Wow, thats a downer, shallow people are shallow!! I'd like to say dont let it get to you but I know better, things like that really hurt and even if you know you'll never see the jerk again it still really hurts!!

If he could take a third, even closer look at you, he might have found you irresistible. But he lacks the true capacity to see. "Not so hot," is it? Really now, there is no need to extrapolate. Why define yourself by one loser's opinion? He's quick to judge and he has poor eyesight if he had to look twice, are you sure he didn't miss something, after all? By the way, "hot" cannot be perceived by sight, in case if he's not aware. It's in kinetics. You need to touch it to feel it. Or at least come very...close.

Comments

miss butterface the first step is confrontation, the second is acceptance and the third is finding a skill that doesn't require your face. i'd say radio personality or something of the such

Lancerozman 0

That's what we call a 50 yard fakeout.

(lol) OH NO!! What a Bastard!!! That sucks! :/ It's ALL superficial anyway... Don't base ur self worth on honks and thumbs up/downs

If you get your feeling of self-worth from guys honking at you and giving you the thumbs up, I might suggest you have deeper problems than said guy turning his thumbs up to a thumbs down. Just sayin.

I didn't see her say anywhere that her self esteem is built upon guys giving her thumbs up and honking. Assuming that she isn't dependent on such outbursts, it's still very understandable to be offended or hurt if someone did what she described...no need to attack her for it.

She has self-esteem issues because she thinks this situation constitutes an "FML."

That just means he could see your **** from further away than he could see your face.

Chances are, he planned to do that all along. Not for any particular reason that had to do with you, but because he likes making people feel crap about themselves. Don't pay any attention to him.

kristidgranger 3

It's possible to have a skinny body and a weird looking face. It's true: You can't "run off" ugly.