Bad timing

By oh no - 29/01/2013 14:51 - Canada - Montreal

Today, I went to the grocery store with my boyfriend. I wasn't feeling well so I wasn't paying too much attention to his usual antics. Since he thought I was ignoring him, he decided to grab me roughly by the stomach to give me a hug. I ended up puking right in the middle of the aisle. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 479
You deserved it 3 456

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So that's why they called it gross-ery shopping... Aisle admit that that is very childish and shelf-ish of your boyfriend. I guess he just wan't expecting for you to Blow things out of proportion. And by things I mean chunks.

Comments

Well, could have been worse. Could have shit your pants.

Unless her colon was impacted to her brains, then no, she could not have shit her pants. Sounds to me whatever made her feel uneasy was still within her stomach. Hence the faster way, and the only way out for the next seven hours.

But there is no aisle 3 bumm bumm buuuuuum

Like totally! I so want a strangers puke all over my food.. Adds extra flavor!

2 - If you think THAT'S hot, you should check out Two Girls, One Cup. I'm sure you'll love it.

So that's why they called it gross-ery shopping... Aisle admit that that is very childish and shelf-ish of your boyfriend. I guess he just wan't expecting for you to Blow things out of proportion. And by things I mean chunks.

Her boyfriend is so sweet it makes her sick!

APersonalProblem 13
justme_boo 2

I cried of laughter when I read this lol

doodoo10 10

Genius! :D I would love being friends with you!

Girls generally like being hugged from behind, so I don't blame him. But good puns :)

perdix 29

I'll bet he's rough on the melons. I mean, in the produce section, of course ;)

AA: cherry A: lemon B: orange C: grapefruit D: cantalope DD: watermelon Fruit Salad sounds good about now, doesn't it? (:

perdix 29

#13, it certainly would be a pleasure to shop there!

13- but actually if someone's boobs were the size of watermelons, they'd have horrid back pain. I'm just a C/D and it kinda sucks.

I wear a D cup and mine are no where near the size of cantaloupes, LOL.

Your boyfriend pulls you in for a hug by grabbing your stomach?

I think it's obvious he wrapped his arms around her midsection (I'm envisioning a surprise hug from behind), not that he grabbed a fistful of stomach, or something.

On the bright side, you didn't poop yourself.

While upside down on a broken down roller coaster.

With your baby in your arms, preparing to have it roasted on a spit.

Obviously OPs boyfriend is an attention seeking immature kid. His "antics" and he though he was being "ignored." He sounds annoying really.

Sounds like he was just practicing the Heimlich

aim ur mouth towards him how else do u throw up on somebody

Well, considering he was holding her from behind that might be a little difficult, don't you think?

TheDrifter 23

That's cute, my 9 year old has "usual antics" in the grocery store too. Though I still think he might be too young to be dating.

Imhere4fml 24