Bad omen or what?

By Chipper - 09/06/2009 00:14 - United States

Today, I was playing piano for a wedding rehearsal. Bored, I decided to pass the time playing through a book of music I found in the piano bench. Some time later the bride turned to me and screamed at me to stop. I had turned the page and had begun to play "Let's Call The Whole Thing Off." FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 161
You deserved it 51 501

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She must be a really good piano player herself to recognize the piece just like that

jasax1 0

Thats what happens when you dick around at a rehearsal. lol

Comments

Ummm she's paying your ass to play the music she requested, not whatever the **** you think is funny. YDI and I'm surprised she didn't come straight at your ass. The whole week before the wedding most brides are freaking the **** out over the littlest things.

If she knew the actual content of the song then she would appreciate it! It ends up saying that they shouldn't call it off... "Let's call the calling off off"

Its not about a wedding though, its about language differences. On the actual day get revenge on her by playing "Please release me" "Pleeeeeeeeeeease release me, let me go! I don't love you anymore!"

happygoluckyhh 0

How the hell do you not reconize that? 1) Some piano songs have lyrics at the bottom...maybe yours didn't, but...still. 2) You can't hear a different tune? 3) You didn't notice you turned the page?

narahiel 0

Ahaha. Sounds like something my teacher who just got married on the 6th would do.

@ #1 FAIL.. And win, u got first but thot u were gunna get second... Also ydi for not bein curious to know the name of what ur playin.