Bad boys bad boys

By FuturePolice - 23/01/2012 09:56 - United States

Today, I was accepted into a police academy. I called my girlfriend of 2 years, who was supportive through the process. She promptly broke up with me, stating, "You'll be really busy in the academy, and I can't marry a police officer. Its a dangerous job." She then called me selfish for "doing this to us." FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 934
You deserved it 3 592

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least she didn't say **** Tha Police.

Well I'd be kind of pissed. She's supportive but leaves you oncw you're accepted?? looks like she was looking for a loophole. hey you're a cop now. hunt her down and give her a ticket for anything! right meow!

Comments

proudmom2011 0

Ser this is why we have jerks for cops

I'll support yu! lol I'm working on being a police officer too, getting pretty close. we can work dangerous jobs together! lol seriously though, don't let it bug yu. I don't know how long yu guys were together but its better for her to be a douchebag now so yu can find true happiness and someone that will support every aspect of yur life :) congrats on getting accepted :)

wriptidez 0

Don't sweat it. I just got out of the academy and started my job. Pull over the hot ones. It's worth it.

Betty is selfish. She needs a check. Give it to her plus 18% gratuity for sticking with her for so long!

Any job comes with inherent dangers. While being a police officer has more dangers then others, they are highly trained people who are trained to stay alive.

Petronix 5

A job like this whether it be police/firefighter/EMT makes or breaks a relationship. Good to know early on. Don't stress it too much. You have great times ahead.

bestscabpicker 6

Awww call a F N waahmbulance, By the way, let me guess, you are short, but have big arms, got beat up a lot in school, and are proud to have participated in high school sports , as in fagtag, I mean wrestling, She seems to have got away just in time, you know before you became a woman beater, cops suck!

GoW_Chick 14

Has anyone ever told you to shut up...?

How about "I can't marry a police officer because I would lose any respect I ever had for myself". Why would a person choose a career where you take away people's personal freedoms and rights on a daily basis? I've never met a decent cop - ever. Most are overpaid, under trained, hired street thugs.I'd rather be married to a bank robber.

GoW_Chick 14

My grandpa was a police officer, and he is decent, and worked hard to protect unappreciative people like you, and actually most are underpaid and overworked, they don't take away freedoms and rights unless someone does something illegal, would you rather them let murders, pedophiles etc. go free, no I don't think you would, law enforcement is a tough job, and a never ending battle, so just shut up.