Bad boy

By darlingditz - 02/04/2009 23:05 - United States

Today, I was babysitting for a new family. While the father was telling me about bed times and how to reach him, their dog started humping my leg. As I tried to discreetly push the dog away, his paw got caught in the pocket of my huge sweatpants, pulling them down. I was wearing a thong. FML
I agree, your life sucks 71 508
You deserved it 12 530

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

anybody who describes themselves as rather intelligent is a pompous ass

ladedum 0

to all the people asking "why wear a thong while babysitting?" why the hell not? like... do you only wear thongs for special occasions or something? perhaps thats jus me, but i wear them when i feel like it / out of regular underwear. its not like she planned on showing anybody, js so happens she ws wearing it that day. for the OP: fyl. atleast you werent going commando? in that case that'd be weird - & questionable.

#56 shut up your dumb and stupid becuz sweatpants are ******* the best thing ever and the reason for the thong is this way at least she had a lil something to cover it up becuz going comando is effin great

star104287 0

That sounds like something that would happen to me. ....that really sucks but shouldn't have been to bad if you were facing him.

tash14 1

Why do half the people on this site feel the need to critique every post? It's funny. Laugh. She wore sweatpants to a job that involves playing with little kids and potentially getting puked on and changing diapers? Who cares that it's not "professional", this isn't a desk job. Also, I know plenty of girls who only wear thongs, her underwear is her choice. This sucks. But is funny. =)

ladedum 0

ACTUALLY, #57. as you are male (i am assuming?) and do not wear thongs (also an assumption, correct me if im wrong) - you wouldn't have first hand experience on if thongs are comfortable or not. some women find them uncomfortable. however, many think that once you forget about them, you really cant feel a thing. plus, i figure: regular underwear gives uncomfortable wedgies. might as well wear a thong & start at the source :).

yes i am male lol and proud of it but still we all agree Thongs are hot and sweatpants are comfy end of story