Bad boy

By nipped - 16/09/2009 13:24 - Australia

Today, I thought it would be fun to tease my dog by standing above her and hitting each of her paws repeatedly. My dog thought it would be fun to jump up and bite at my chest whilst I wasn't wearing a shirt. I just spent four hours in hospital getting my nipple sewn back on. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 989
You deserved it 88 447

Same thing different taste

Top comments

alex_mu 0

you = fail dog = win YDI for picking on ur dog! good boy

creepy that you were naked and playing with your dog..

Comments

When are people ever gonna learn that you DON'T stand over dogs like that! It's like one of the biggest threats there is for a dog.. So YDI.

Right and wrong. You need to assert your dominance over your dog so that it knows you're higher in the pack order than it is. As long as the dog knows this, everything is fine. Problems arise when you fail to show leadership/dominance to the dog, and it feels it has to take your place. Once it sees you as a weak leader, it won't take kindly to you being dominant again and incidents like this can happen.

daymare 0

As a veterinarian and animal behaviorist, it is ideas like that that get both dogs and people hurt. You are sorely misled and watching too much Caesar Milan.

#79, your comment is worthless if you don't specify which of the two opposite opinions above you you are replying to...

Wait, how exactly were you hitting his paws while standing over him?

Easy. Dog was on its back with its paws in the air.

Give me a break, do you people even OWN dogs? He was playing with him, there wasn't anything mean about it.

plutosaplanet 0

thank you! thats what i was thinking. i play with my dogs by lightly tapping one paw then the other. they enjoy it and play back. im in no way shape or form an animal abuser. its not like the OP was putting lit cigars out on his dog then it attacked him. cmon people lighten up!!

shroomis 0

do you mean playing with them like how i play with my penis?

xninix_fml 36

@77 that is so unnecessary to know, and relates to the fml in no such way.

lmao! so it just fell off? thats one funny dog. sorry btw :L

youthink_fml 0

That's not FML. It's a "I'm-a-moron-that-teases-his-pet".

They have no use for you anyways. And 4 hours at a hospital is pretty short, that's the wait just to SEE a doctor in my town.

Shmoopie4 0

You totally deserve it, you douche!! The FML belongs to your poor dog, not you!

Oh, yes. The poor dog was playing and getting attention. How sad. I hope you're just trolling and not being serious. Judging by the FML, the dog wasn't hurt. It got to tear off its owner's nipple. I think the dog won here and I can't see why you're feeling bad for it.

justjayit 0

I'm not gonna be one those little faggots calling animal abuse and whatnot, because some dogs enjoy playing rough. But dude. You should know if your dog is the kind who will bite you or cross the line with rough play. Or else get better control of your dog. YDI.