Back to public transport

By Dante - 30/11/2009 07:07 - United States

Today, I got the repair estimate for my car. It's going to cost me $3,000 to rebuild the front end. It was wrecked because a couple decided to have a lovers' spat in the middle of the freeway. I had that car for exactly four hours. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 073
You deserved it 2 678

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

well if this car is being financed than this is fake you are required to have full coverage... if it's not financed than I would say if you can afford to buy a brand new car cash than you can afford to fix it... I do see the fml in this though you are happy just bought your new car than boom it's gone hope it all gets resolved for you

Should have been paying attention to the road better, had insurance, etc etc yada yada. FYL at only having the new car glow for 4 hours though.

myhairynutsack 0

First of all, everyone is ASSUMING it's a NEW CAR. Maybe the OP bought it used, paid for it in cash and had liability insurance. You people are stupid.

Seriously, everyone who's talking about insurance, please shut up. He never said he didn't have insurance, and if he hit them on the freeway, he was going pretty damn fast so whole front of his car is probably gone. Insurance deductible or not, that's still a ton of damage to fix. So shut up. FYL dude.

Shouldn't THEIR insurance company pay for the repair??? FYL

It's called Gap Insurance bro, get some.

Do what the rest of America does to solve their problems, sue them for the 3000 bucks and then some!

totally. to be honest if they were the problem why were they not the guilty party? if they were, they'd be paying for it. buy a new car, scrap that one.

its too bad posters never reply to our comments. so yeah we dont know if its financed (hello gap)..and yeah if it was it Has to be full. lol i took full off after i paid mine off because it saved a lot of money. when my car got stolen they said my insurance didnt cover that lol.

Wow. What did they do? Throw rocks at each other, missed and it hit the car?!