Awkward

By Jeremy - 07/08/2009 02:03 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was getting it on with a girl I've been talking to for three months. She's a year younger than me and it was her first time. So, I went easy. After five minutes she started crying. When I asked her what was wrong, she said I remind her of her dad. FML
I agree, your life sucks 81 335
You deserved it 7 415

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mayhembaby 0

woww... that's a little more **** her life?

Comments

djvanderbeck 0

oh my god you poor kid haha

this comment contributed greatly the the fml. thank you.

Yikes. Somebody has some issues to sort out.

No kidding. Ohhhhh **** boy, you in a tight spot. And I don't mean her ******.

AntiChrist7 0

Well, it's Texas, so I'm not surprised

cheer_leader247 0

ya cuz we just love incest here in texas. all day everyday.

letitbe56 0

Antichrist7 got Texas confused with West Virginia. But all southern states are the same, right? Chortle chortle.

jrl585 0
girandwogpig 0

I love them they're so f***ing hilarious. Learn 2 light up!

"a girl I was talking to for three months" - wtf? talking to online?

cactus_fml 0

People often use "talking" as a way to say, "we liked each other but we weren't official but we were probably going to end up getting together in the future." Like, you talk to them, and you're kinda gushy with them, but it's not official yet.

FYL? FHL. It seems to me she's the one being raped.

No, wait. Just read it again. She's only a year younger then him. It's not like he's 50-some and she's 14. Oh and it seems that she gave consent, only regretted it (sorry) later. That's not rape. That's a mistake... (Unless of course she's 17 and he's 18 in which case it would be considered statutory rape even with consent)

mayhembaby 0

#20 meant getting raped or abused by her father. and if she started crying while having sex and said it reminded her of her father... well i'd say she's got a seriously bad home situation : poor thing.

Kiki_2_u 0

Shame. Really sucks, both for you and the twisted chick you were with. tell her to seek professional help and pull out.... of the relationship...

letitbe56 0

I interpreted this as he reminds her of her dad during sex. As in her dad loves her a little too much. In which case this is seriously sad and scary, not funny at all. But maybe that's just because I spend so much time with kids for whom that was a reality. But I can also see how she just meant in general and that makes it weird for her during sex.

trilliamme 0

That's how I took this too, which is horrible. If she meant he reminded her of her dad in general, though, why would she start crying? I guess if he had died or she doesn't see him anymore, and the character limit didn't let OP mention that. Who knows...

swooshq 0

Maybe OP reminded her of her dad, in general, and when they had sex she thought it was weird and uncomfortable....[maybe]

Wow. Horrible situation for you to be in. Even worse for her though. I hope you were sensitive about it. Perhaps suggest that she goes to councilling?