Art is art

By ashamed father - 09/03/2014 22:32 - Canada - Brampton

Spicy
Today, I found out that my 15-year-old son is a prolific creator of My Little Pony themed hentai. I'm not a judgmental man, but he's probably going to hell. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 900
You deserved it 8 642

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Yeah, you don't sound judgmental at all...

if my son was doing that I'd be pretty judgmental too, that's just weird on too many levels

Comments

Hey, people will like what they will. There are thousands of people who are into that.

Well uhm...Well. I don't think...I can't really seems to finish a sentence here...

I don't judge but I don't understand why people like my little pony.

to be honest, I love MLP, but I don't want to commit **********. You sound very judgmental to say that your own son is going to hell. It's what he likes, just leave him alone.

I don't think it's *********** unless he/you ***** an animal.

Making my little pony **** isn't ***********.....

I would have absolutely no idea how to react to that...

Sheesh..kind of seems like he took it better than a lot of us would lol (in my opinion of course). I wouldn't know what to think if I stumbled upon that. :s

I'm not sure if that constitutes eternal damnation, but I do find it a bit disturbing. Don't worry, OP; most people judge, even if it isn't fair.

This whole thing is judgmental. People like what they like. It's a very easy concept. I think people should just accept one another and move on, but I know there is always that one person who is like 'wtf is this crap?! It's disgusting.'

We are judgmental to keep some sort of societal norms. We cannot have the "people can like whatever they want, no one can say 'wtf?!'" We should never accept all things that are not considered the normal. If we just openly accepted every weird fetish, that means we would have to turn a blind eye to things that should never be accepted.

Correction: we should not accept things that harm others. Being a brony or clopper doesn't harm anyone.

toomanyidiots 14

@145: "Societal norms"? People wanted to prevent interracial couples from marrying, prevent black individuals from achieving equality, and prevent gay, lesbian, and bisexual individuals from being recognized and treated equally by others (as opposed to treating homosexuality like some sort of a "disease" to be swept under the rug)... because it went "against" the "societal norms." Just saying. While we're at it, who died and made you supreme ruler, judge, and juror of all humankind and society?

Thank you. This what I meant, but did not word it that way. :)

Okay, I am unbiased in many things. This is why I say to just accept things. Of course everyone is judgmental to some extent, BUT you can "turn a blind eye" to them if you wish and ignore it. In this case, the father should just talk to his son and whether or not he likes it, the son will continue more than likely. Saying someone is going to hell just tops it off.