Are you experienced?

By Brax - 30/05/2012 09:46 - United States

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend stuck her finger up my butt while giving me a hand-job, promising it would feel really good. It just felt awkward and made me need to poop. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 247
You deserved it 9 418

Same thing different taste

Top comments

KingCeltic77 18

That's really shitty.

kickuwithmyfist 1

Well.. you did get a hand job..so that's a plus!=D

Comments

weepingangel_fml 7

Ugh. I don't understand how some people can be turned on by that, but I guess everyone is different. You get an A for effort for giving it a try though.

He didn't even want to try in the first place!

GreenAppleDP 0

Maybe she really thought you would like it? there are some guys that do actually like that.

nitemastr15 17

And usually those are the guys that take dick up their ass too. Not that I have anything against gays.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Aspen_Grace33 27

I know a lot of people get off on that kind of thing, but it just seems so wrong! Hopefully you told her you didn't like it so she will refrain from doing it next time.

Tell her guys are not like girls. Because based on this you certainly didn't get pleaser

What the heck now it shows me my comment twice!?!!?!?

Don't be such a prude, if you relax it can feel good and make you cum a lot more by stimulating the prostate

Well, if she claims it feels so good for a finger to be there I bet she likes anal.. So that is now attainable. I'm glad my boyfriend thinks that's gross. *Shudder*

If he tells me he wants it I'm going to tell him he's lying, and trying to be too mainstream. Or I can just say no, either way it isn't going to happen. Who would want their joystick there anyway?

Sinkhole 26

Maybe someone with no reservations?

That one was actually good. But whether I get thumbed down or not, I don't like the idea of it. That's not what its for at all. The tears that occur during that can lead to serious problems. If I say no, it means no. Everyone has a right to control what doesn't happen in their sex life.

I find it odd your screen name is No Reservations and yet here you are talking about how gross anal play is.

dellis44 7

wait til you see what she does during sex ;D