Any day now…

By justwow - 13/07/2010 14:27 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, I must be the only person who has been taking the contraceptive pill for six years without ever needing to use it as a contraceptive. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 161
You deserved it 9 294

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Roxeant 8

Tons of people take birth control. Hell, I'm a lesbian and I take it to regulate my hormones/period/migraines. The real FML is that you haven't had sex in six years.

hjbeachbum 0

It's kindof sad that everyone says "ohhh, it sucks that you haven't had sex in six years" There is a ton of people that never have because they don't want to. I'm not having sex until I'm married. And I'm fine with that. so honestly anyone can survive without having sex. It's not that big of a deal.

Comments

I've been on bc for 13 years...I'm 28....thus meaning I was prescribed the pill at the age of 15. This is definitely (IMO) a FML. The reason I was perscribed contraception was to calm the cramping down & regulate my cycle. So, in conclusion, OP, there should be nothing to be upset over. :-)

y do u guys write long ass lectures for nothing... It's not like anybody is going to read it anytime soon

boatkicker 4

Plenty of people read them. You apparently don't, but you're only one person.

actually, I live in Canada. where we ride polar bears to school and have pet beavers. yes, I may not be old enough to understand a silly little fight about gender role, it doesn't matter how old I am. age is just a number. clearly, no one told you that.

boatkicker 4

If age is not important, than why did you bother to mention it in the first place?

OP, when did you start taking the pill? I know many people that remained virgins until they were between 18-22. Your story isn't that bad... unless you're over 25!

bonacca 2

I don't understand why your not getting laid.... No matter what you look like you got to be some guys peach.

OP, there are A LOT more women than you think who are on the pill LONG before they have sex for the first time. Especially women who have Polycystic Ovary Disease or Endometriosis. Don't feel bad, be proud that you don't "give it up" for every man you see. Chastity is a virtue that isn't much appreciated these days. And for everyone who says I must be an old, dried up spinster or a virgin who has never even thought about sex, I'd like to set the record straight. I'm 22, got married at 20. Only been with one man because women who sleep with tons of men are ******.

I'm 27 and celebrating my 5 year anniversary tomorrow. We were both virgins when we married and haven't cheated since. HOWEVER, having sex with more than one man does NOT always equal promiscuity. The end of your post reads as very self-righteous and condescending; comments like those piss me off because they further stereotype the premaritally abstinant. When to become sexually active is a personal, relative decision, and there are lots of mature, moral adults who choose to have sex before an engagement or marriage. Doing so doesn't make anyone a ***** or a ****, just like choosing abstinance doesn't make anyone a superior person or a prude, or exclude them from possibly being a pervert.

143 - What happens if a woman marries several times throughout her life, waiting to have sex with each man until she's married? If she's had 4-5 spouses and she's slept with every single one of them, she is not a *****.

RezaDupontDC 0

congratulations, you are not a ****.

vogysgirl 0

Boo!! this gets in but mine doesn't? this is a dumb fml. Suck it up & go to the doc. you deserve whatever comes to you for posting this stupid fml.

FoxOnTheStreet 9

So, since you're saying that she deserves whatever bad things that happen to her posting this, she deserves to be hit by a car? What the **** crawled up your ass and died?