Annoyed

By musicman2005 - 30/03/2009 04:41 - United States

Today, I was at work, about to go to lunch. There were some girl scouts out front selling cookies. I told my manager that I would be using a different exit, and when he asked why, I told him that girl scouts really annoy the crap out of me. The girl scouts out front were his daughters. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 941
You deserved it 64 500

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Cluztycutie0728 0

Well, they are kind of annoying. Cute, but annoying. I hate the way they try to make you feel bad if you don't buy some cookies. Don't feel bad, I know plenty of people who feel the same way.

FIRST :] Wow... haha. I clicked both, because you shouldn't have said that; it's obviously not polite to slander little kids. However, how could you have known that they were his children? So, your life is ****** but you deserved it. But, really.. haven't you seen photos of his children on his desk?

Comments

What? Can't handle a couple of girl scouts? Pussy.

Monty_Python 0

That is so awkward dude. FYL

Haha, sucks to be you dude! Don't think you did anything wrong, so FYL.

Who cares what she said? Atleast she was truthful. Gooo Youuu :)

yeah go you. i hate the girlscouts that wait till you're at the grocery store . THis one girl goes "but its ONLY three dollars, surely you have three dollars..." . I'm a college student, three dollars is cover charge, bitch! they need to leave me alone about my money.

Linloco 0

girl scouts ARE annoying though... beggers. "leave me the **** alone!" my favorite are the fat ones, "wtf.. you are supposed to sell the cookies not eat them, lardass."

what's wrong with hating children? people need to stop forcing their views on one another.

manoverboard 0

I hate Girl Scouts. They're overly happy. And...I was a Camp Fire kid, which is basically the same thing, except we didn't sell stuff. xD WEIRD CAMPING GROUPS FTW.

voice_of_reason 0

At least you didn't say what #37 said - then you'd be out of a job! :)p