And you are…?

By Pho_Rheal - 25/09/2009 00:11 - United States

Today, I got a phone call for a interview at Target at 4:30 pm. I got super excited, so I got dressed up and headed over there. I told the manager that I was there for my interview. He didn't know what I was talking about. My friends had prank called me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 964
You deserved it 3 562

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ouch.. well, you could try asking him to interview you anyway, since youre all dressed up and everything. Then kill your friends.

I work at Target. What you experienced is called a "miracle." Take it and run.

Comments

Jarlais 0

I'm another target "team member" and unless you plan to only work there as seasonal help, you just got lucky... I've been there 3 years and and it just sucks.... I only make 10 cents more than some new schmuck, cuz they don't tweak vet's pay when they raise min. wage! and they try to compensate their shitty pay with shitty discounts at other shitty businesses that no one ever shops at!

Those "friends" of yours have crossed the line. Time for some cruel Revenge.

Your friends are asses, but you didn't think to look at the caller ID on the phone? I'm pretty sure no phone made in the last 10 years doesn't have that feature built into it. FYL for what they did, but YDI for not doing a simple check to see who was really calling.

dumbass!! *67 you tard! it allows you to hide your caller ID dumbfuck. google it.

skullbuster 0

After the phrase, "I got super excited", you could have just put a period. The job market is rough right now and I appreciate the concept of desperation, but when it reaches the height of "super excited", it's time to find a nearby bridge and step off the ledge... Oh, and these people are not your friends - in case you were wondering.

You deserved it with a name like "Pho_Rheal". It killed my even to type such an atrocity.

That sucks =/ No offense, but it sounds like you have crap friends if they'd do something like that to you