Alexa, play "I Ran" by A Flock of Seagulls

By John - 10/07/2013 02:48 - United States

Today, while leaving McDonald's, I threw a fry out the window to a flock of seagulls. I watched in the rear-view mirror as it landed in the opposite lane and about 60 winged rats descended upon the street, causing a truck to veer off the road and crash. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 101
You deserved it 50 737

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Dswank620 18

Prime example of why McDonalds is bad for you.

What the heck is a winged rat?! I'm too scared of what I'll find if i google it.

I thought pigeons were called winged rats, not seagulls.

I thought bats were called winged rats....

I thought flying rats were called winged rats...

K410 18

I really hope OP pulled over to call 911 and make sure everyone was okay at least :/

It seems that a fry is an inverse grenade... Just toss it and a bunch of birds are sucked into it, causing mass destruction...

OMG you look just like Tulisa... you know, the X Factor judge. Sorry I just wanted to say you're heck of beautiful (she's my #1 woman crush).

RedPillSucks 31

Not sure why this is being thumbed down. Sound advice.

There's a difference between hitting one animal and potentially hitting a flock of birds. One is not so dangerous, the other has the potential to be incredibly dangerous.

They removed my comment >.> just trying to spread the love wth. :c

88 - more dangerous than swerving, and potentially hitting another car, a tree, a lamppost, etc?

Yea incredibly dangerous if it was a car, but it was a truck. I think you meant the truck was incredibly dangerous for the pigeons.

Ever heard of the term "don't feed the animals"?

This seems like an inadvertent episode of 'When Animals Attack"

Isn't that a rule at the zoo and large parks that contain something.. I don't know, dangerous? Like... Bears? Generally not something like a bird. But I don't think I'd feed a seagull. More like a duck or pidgeons.

Oh my! I've never heard of that before! Thank you for enlightening me, I guess I will stop feeding my pets from now on.

PETA does not want people to own pets anway so they are probably already on their way.

finalyearsofhate 22

Actually a lot of places have bans on feeding gulls.

AbstraktThoughts 13

And your life sucks, how? More like **** the lives of those involved in the accident that YOU caused OP!

AbstraktThoughts 13

Wtf? My comment got moderated bc Mu comment said, "And this is an FML for you, how? More like an FML for those who were involved in the accident YOU caused, OP." Mod gods be trippen.

CVTTRVN 19

All this commotion due to a thrown french fry . You should be ashamed of yourself OP .

I'm pretty sure she was being sarcastic guys...thats how I took it at least.

I hope everyone in that truck is okay. Hopefully the crash wasn't extreme.

Jeez OP that's just bad luck. Is your name Brian, by any chance?

JokersHQ 21

Although quite hilarious and odd timing. It actually doesn't come down to your fault. Don't be so hard on yourself. No you shouldn't have thrown the fry out of a moving vehicle but then again the other driver shouldn't have veered so hard. Hitting the brakes would have worked just as well. (Where I live this sort of thing -animals popping in the road- is quite common so maybe I'm just applying logic from here but hey they don't call it an opinion for nothing)

Note that the OP doesn't say what kind of truck. It might just be a pick-up truck, in which case it wouldn't take longer to stop at all.

JadeWinter 16

Yeah, their brakes are also louder, I'm not an expert on seagulls, but I'm pretty sure they fly away at loud noises. Just putting it out there.

There shit hawks he should've hit them we could use a few less