Admission time

By peeoncarl1111 - 29/01/2011 01:06 - United States

Today, I got my wisdom teeth cut out. While my girlfriend was driving me home, I, still being high on the laughing gas, accidentally admitted to cheating on her. She was kind enough to wait until the numbness wore off before she punched me in the face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 483
You deserved it 120 557

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kcnutt10 1

**** YOUR life? No. YDI. You ******* douche! This may come as a shock to you, but women have feelings too. If you love or want to be with someone else, then just break-up with your girlfriend. It's that simple. Yea, it may cause her pain from the break-up, but not near as much pain if she realized you cheated on her. It's douche bags like you that make it hard for the few good men out there who actually respect women. Eat shit! I hope she dumped your sorry, pathetic ass.

Comments

you might be right. my guy friend went to kiss me on the cheek a day or two after I had mine taken out and he hit it just a little too hard. I immediately got nauseous and turned white as a ghost. I got chills and cold sweats. this lasted a good two hours. I thought I was going to die. still though, **** you OP. you're a scumbag.

ohthebloodygore 16

28, how is that a fact? Those counted are only the ones who get caught. Besides, why does it matter which sex is more likely to cheat? The point is they both do. Cheating depends on the person and what they consider cheating, not on whether you're a female/male.

riggens7522 0

David after dentist all grown up!!!

I had punched you before and after and let you walk home were ever that might be

nah, I'm right there with ya lol she would have been stupid to punch him in the face while he was numb. :)

Blooman 1

nah, I'm with you on that. smart girlfriend!

hey that's not fair! I'm Canadian and I would have done the same if not worse lol

IrishSoulja 4

Good girl, I hope she broke your jaw OP, YDI :)