Acceptance

By knzknz - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - Canada

Today, I was asked if my bellybutton was an 'innie' or an 'outtie.' My bellybutton has been hidden by fat for so long that I couldn't remember. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 934
You deserved it 42 234

Top comments

Not an inni or an outi. That's what we call a 2nd vagini.

Comments

I hope you were jogging or something while writing this FML then....

ldontknow 0

That's pretty gross, do you not wash your bellybutton? I guess you don't since you don't know what your bellybutton looks like. Drop the forks and hit the treadmill and bathe properly.

What does washing have to do with it? Op meant it's been hidden by their own stomach fat, as in they could not see it.

IchigoKoneko 6

It's your fault you can't see it so get off your ass and do some exercise!!

Of course, just because the person isn't a supermodel, they automatically deserve it. That's sickening, and I'm so tired of only skinny people being accepted in society. Losing weight is not easy, and skinny doesn't necessarily mean healthy. Stop saying the person deserves unfair treatment just because of their weight. However, OP is partly at fault here because he/she could easily lift up the fat and see his/her belly button. Same thing if they bathe regularly (I'd hope so). They should clean it, so therefore they'd see it. Still, just because OP is fat, doesn't mean they deserve bad treatment. Why did someone ask such a question to OP anyway...?

HU4L188 0

I think 99% of fat people have innies

Omg the same thing happened today. I was in science and this one table was talking about bellybuttons. Lol haha deja vu.

Zary_fml 0

I didn't even know a bellybutton could be "outtie"... If you don't remember, then look for it and touch it ?

zachpowers 0

Thats really fat.. Jenny craig?