About that...

By Gay younger brother - 30/06/2018 01:30

Today, my brother came out to our parents. They weren't super happy with it, but they said that it was ok since they still had a straight son. I don't know how to tell them that I'm gay too. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 609
You deserved it 507

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tell them that you're gay, tell them that they shouldn't judge you, your brother, or anyone else for being gay, and then tell them that they should love their sons unconditionally.

Well, you might wanna ask, "are you saying I'm getting a little brother?!" and then let them figure it out.

Comments

You should go up to your parents and say "you know how you're okay with him being gay because you still have a straight son? Does that mean we have another brother we don't know about? " Then slowly walk backwards out of the room as their faces change from confused to understanding that you are gay too.

Don't worry; your parents will be ok with the idea...as long as they get grandchildren. So...wait until your brother begins the adoption/surrogate mom/weird hippy option procedure to get children, I guess. If it takes too long, try it yourself.

What they think shouldn't bother you. Tell them the truth and be proud of it. If they're upset, you have the upper hand. Get mad.

Wtf with all the parents who think their children owe them some grandchildren? Doesn't matter how their sexuality is, they can still choose whether they want to have children or not. It's none of the parents business.

Justine Malang 16

I can imagine they'll also be okay with it. But they won't be happy about it either. Good luck!