Abandoned

By Anonymous - 30/07/2015 06:56 - Australia

Today, while shopping with my sister, she asked me to wait for her while she quickly said hello to a friend. I sat on a bench for an hour before I realised she wasn't coming back. Turns out, "Hello" had turned into a date. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 692
You deserved it 2 349

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Invite her out again some other time and ditch her! That's the way to go if you're evil and wanting of revenge like me.

She's pretty inconsiderate I understand stuff happens sometimes, but she could've let you know at least.

Comments

Ruin her next date by coming with your own date to the same place. She should've warned you before going off with someone else

Tell her "goodbye" and turn it into you leaving without her

I don't know why you got down voted. That was pure gold.

Oh ya! As opposed to, you know...saying goodbye and leaving it as an 'I'm not really leaving' thing?

My family ditches me all the time in shopping malls, stores, pools anywhere really... Just find something to do. Not really an FML, except for the waste of your time.

That stinks, OP. How'd you find out that it was a date anyway?

I would assume her sister told her about the date.

Well, it definitely seems like your sister can make a lasting impression.

Aw! I'm sorry OP, but your sisters game must be pretty strong for that to happen so quickly x

sterling1113 15

Or she just ran into a friend she has been out with recently. I highly doubt it was some random stranger, OP did say it was a friend of hers after all

Invite her out again some other time and ditch her! That's the way to go if you're evil and wanting of revenge like me.

Wow the FML community is handing out downvotes like Oprah!

Well the comments suck, and have sucked recently. I miss the days when people had clever comments and funny ones vs all this "sorry OP" or "that sucks lol" comments.

You got that right #12. Seems like everyone is a English major or like you said, sorry.

You get a downvote you get a downvote you all get downvotes

Be happy for her and ask her next time to tell you her change of plans. Siblings have to be united always!

Actually, we are five in total. I think I know what I am talking about...

countryb_cth 38

I would just be soo happy for her ditching me and not telling me. Yup that just screams enjoyment. /sarcasm

I'd be happy for my sister getting a date! I totally agree, the bond of siblings is like no other. My brother is my best friend, I'm the best woman in his wedding, and I'd have been thrilled for him!

She's pretty inconsiderate I understand stuff happens sometimes, but she could've let you know at least.

Right! Would a quick text on the way to her date be too much to ask?