A tad insecure

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2014 but it's good stuff - United States - Anchorage

Today, I confronted my girlfriend over how she and a male friend have been going out together, drinking and partying, and at one point holding hands in the street. She angrily accused ME of cheating, because "confronting people like that" is apparently something only cheaters themselves do. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 855
You deserved it 5 135

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She's apparently of the "Best defense is a good offense" school of thought. By turning the blame on to you, she's hoping to deflect it from herself.

Cheating is such a norm today it's sickening

Comments

She's constantly spending time with the guy drinking and partying. He also caught them holding hands together and when he brought it up she tried to turn the blame on him instead of actually talking things through. The only thing that would give him more evidence is if he walked in on them *******. It's pretty safe to say that she's cheating. There's too much evidence for it to just be multiple coincidences.

WhiteyCrackers 1

How ******* dumb can you be??? Of course the bitch is cheating on you. And YOU DESERVE IT for being such a dumbass!!!

I honestly don't think you should be all over someone else in a relationship. I see nothing wrong in maybe talking to, or hugging someone of the opposite gender. But there is a HUGE difference in talking to someone and constantly going out and partying with them and holding hands. I'm sure this has already been said, but she probably is cheating on you. I wouldn't say so by the fact that she was always with him, but by the fact that she got very defensive when you confronted her about it. Like I said earlier, I had an ex that told me how he could have cheated on me (I never found out with who/what), but then accused me of messing around. Typically the guilty get offended when confronted, so she is most likely a guilty woman.

Sounds like a particular lady (I use that term loosely) that I used to know.

call me crazy but I think you two should break up. a relationship without trust is worthless