Submit your FML story
- - Please note that spam and nonsensical stories will result in you being blocked from accessing FML.
Today, I was babysitting for my usual. After putting the baby to sleep I put some popcorn in the microwave and went to the bathroom. When I came out the whole kitchen was filled with smoke. One of the neighbors saw and called 911. I'm out of a job. FML
If you can't make popcorn, you probably shouldn't baby sit.
you're out of a job, they're out of a microwave.
Speak your mind, but please try and be respectful.
Friday 19 September 2014