By Anonymous - 25/05/2018 01:30

Today, my wife admitted that she purposefully starts fights with me purely because she enjoys arguing and seeing me flustered. Don't marry a lawyer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 154
You deserved it 577

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Or a vegan. Or a religious nut. Or a YouTube/Social Media user. Or a woman. Or a man. Or anyone, really. And if anyone reading this tries to argue with me, know that my rebuttal is always delivered by my fists.

Think this is less about “lawyer” and more about “psychopath”.

Comments

I think it's time to reconsider this marriage. It's it were playful arguing, that's one thing, but it doesn't sound like that based on what I'm reading.

Or a vegan. Or a religious nut. Or a YouTube/Social Media user. Or a woman. Or a man. Or anyone, really. And if anyone reading this tries to argue with me, know that my rebuttal is always delivered by my fists.

Think this is less about “lawyer” and more about “psychopath”.

I would argue that constitutes abuse

Introduce her to your Lawyer....

Who knows, they might hit it off !

Lawyers these days are so full of attitude and overconfidence!! It's ridiculous! Like the news I read abt this lawyer who threatened to deport the workers out of America who didn't speak to him in English.. That shows how unsatisfied they really are from their lives and it's a disgrace to the profession.

Donut_Wizard 23

Divorce attorney I choose you!

I was with a woman who would pick fights with me because when I get angry, apparently my nostrils flare, and she thought that was sexy.

It take two to have a fight. Next time she starts something, just say the topic is not one your interested in, or agree with her, you say you understand her point of view. See what happens.

RedWolf16 21

Well, at least I have a new name for her: Sadist.