Good Meowrning!

By piliseep - 01/12/2017 09:00 - United States - Apex

Today, at 6 am, I was suddenly jerked from the warm embraces of sleep by the smell of poo. I was very groggy and confused when my hand landed in something wet and cold. I turned on the light and was horrified to find that my kitten took a huge dump in my bed. It was everywhere. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 612
You deserved it 560

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is why you make absolutely certain that your pets are toilet trained before you let them sleep on your bed.

Well, you shouldn't have been sleeping in the cat's nice, soft toilet. How inconsiderate of you.

Comments

Sounds like a ... ...wait on it... kitty situation. Yeeeeeoooooowwww!!!

exileonmainst 16

God that is just claw-ful. I’m feeling a-paw-lled at this truly un-fur-tunate situation. You must be feline horrible. Stay paw-sitive OP!

Thst sucks, OP, but I am sure if you look at this paw-sitively and have an oxygen mask or Febrezze or something while cleaning, you should be fine.

This is why you make absolutely certain that your pets are toilet trained before you let them sleep on your bed.

Catlover1130 14

Lol when I first got my cat he was three weeks old so I was bottle feeding him and teaching him how to use the litterbox when he got older and before he actually got the hang of the litterbox he shit in our bed while my boyfriend was asleep and I was at work. Twice.

boopingsnoot 24

I've been there. My babycat once pooped *inside* my pajamas. Talk about a surprise...

doodlecaboodle 9

that's why my kitten was designated to a cute little box with a flower pillow. :) she liked it quite well, woke up every morning to a bath

Lobby_Bee 17

She mad at you. You didn't give her attention when is most awake, in the middle of the night.

Well, you shouldn't have been sleeping in the cat's nice, soft toilet. How inconsiderate of you.