Good Meowrning!

By piliseep - 01/12/2017 09:00 - United States - Apex

Today, at 6 am, I was suddenly jerked from the warm embraces of sleep by the smell of poo. I was very groggy and confused when my hand landed in something wet and cold. I turned on the light and was horrified to find that my kitten took a huge dump in my bed. It was everywhere. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 612
You deserved it 560

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is why you make absolutely certain that your pets are toilet trained before you let them sleep on your bed.

Well, you shouldn't have been sleeping in the cat's nice, soft toilet. How inconsiderate of you.

Comments

PhantomCrevan 8

Was there a CLEAN litter box available for the kitten to use, in a place that she would feel safe? Have you dewormed her and gotten her all of her age appropriate shots and medicines? Did her diet suddenly change types of food? Is she spending large chunks of time alone? Cats usually do thing like this as a result of something not being right with them, their environment, or their diet. If you received your kitten while they were too young to be away from mom, or they were otherwise separated from mom at a young age, they may not know what a litter box is for just yet. You may have to teach them, but usually the desire to keep their home tidy by burying their poo takes care of that.

Depending on how old the cat is, you may want to get her checked out. It's not usual for cats who are litter box trained to go outside. Also a dirty box or a change of litter could be the cause.

Cat shit is the worst to clean up afterwards