Today, my bank overdrafted my account to pay a bill that isn't due until next month. When I called them, they said they would fix the mistake, but I have to restore the account to zero before they'll give me my money back. So, I have to pay for my own money with the money they won't give me. FML

by WTF / 10/30/2009 at 6:11am / United States (Arizona) / Money

Comment this

Make sure your text complies with our rules

Top comments

  • Get a new bank. And when you close out your account at this bank, make sure they know the exact reason why. Don't let them sweet talk you back in. Be firm and go to another bank. Write a letter to the president of the bank with your complaint, publish it in a blog, on Facebook, on Twitter; coming here to FML was a step in the right direction.

    #4 - On 10/30/2009 at 2:26pm by jonnymohio

    See in context

  • do the american thing- sue them.

    #9 - On 10/30/2009 at 2:54pm by cr4ckb0n3f4n

    See in context