Today, my house caught on fire. The firefighters said that it was caused by a lit cigarette on the carpet. I don't smoke, but apparently my 13 year old son does. FML
by no one / 03/29/2012 at 2:29pm / United States (Texas) / Miscellaneous
Make sure your text complies with our rules
And so does your house
#3 - On 03/29/2012 at 6:19pm by zombicidal
See in context
I'm a habitual smoker myself. Something about sucking long and hard on phallic objects really steams my clam, you know what I mean? Is that just me?
#1 - On 03/29/2012 at 6:18pm by TheAbdoKiller
7589190 FMLs submitted since the site's creation!
Other versions: Android · iOS · Windows Phone
Français · Italiano · Español · Türk · Pусский · Svenskt · Indonesia
© Beta&Cie. Created by Maxime VALETTE, assisted by Guillaume PASSAGLIA