Today, whilst nibbling on my husband's ear, I swallowed a lump of his earwax. FML
by Emily Salt / 02/15/2011 at 3:34am / Intimacy
Make sure your text complies with our rules
You nibble, not suck. And either way, you'd be able to spit it out.
#1 - On 02/15/2011 at 10:07am by Mielad
See in context
spit it out an make a candle
#2 - On 02/15/2011 at 10:08am by sparklestar69
7576276 FMLs submitted since the site's creation!
Other versions: Android · iOS · Windows Phone
Français · Italiano · Español · Türk · Pусский · Svenskt · Indonesia
© Beta&Cie. Created by Maxime VALETTE, assisted by Guillaume PASSAGLIA