By Anonymous - 25/05/2013 23:12 - United States

Spicy
Today, one of my boyfriend's friends commented on how small my boobs are. My boyfriend defended me, saying it was only because I was wearing a sports bra. I wasn't. It was the push-up bra he bought me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 914
You deserved it 4 983

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wizardo 33

At least he defended and he's clearly with you because of the size of your heart or personality and not the size of your tatty bojangles.

So? Small boobs can also be good boobs.

Comments

Wizardo 33

At least he defended and he's clearly with you because of the size of your heart or personality and not the size of your tatty bojangles.

HowAreYouToday 34

When the first three comments are exactly the same, its time to put down the beer.

Wizardo 33

I'm using the android app and its acting up. I don't know what's wrong, it said my comment couldn't be published and then I see three of the same ones :/ Sorry if it looks like spam and I don't drink btw.

38 - I don't know, I think the boyfriend is kind of sweet. Maybe OP once complained about being small-breasted and he bought her a push-up to boost her self-esteem. Even so, I think the fact that he defended her speaks a lot about his character. I'd rather have a boyfriend who was a little mistaken about judging my actual size than one who was incredibly focused on it and knew exactly how small or large I was.

38; if someone was shallow and wanted to date someone big-breasted, they'd date someone big-breasted, not date someone with small breasts then buy them a push-up bra and defend her when his friends insult her. Those two things sound like they're specifically to boost OP's self-esteem, especially since she's self conscious, as she posted this FML. To me the boyfriend seems really sweet.

Wizardo 33

#115, please feel free to spread the poetic prowess and lyrical masterfullness that is - tatty bonjangles.

Tatty Bojangles. You just won the internet, #1.

YourVoiceofReasn 6

A big heart is actually a dangerous medical condition.

Why is your boyfriend's friend commenting on your boobs to begin with?

Wizardo 33

At least he defended and he's clearly with you because of the size of your heart or personality and not the size of your tatty bojangles.

Wizardo 33

At least he defended and he's clearly with you because of the size of your heart or personality and not the size of your tatty bojangles.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Why would her boyfriend be an idiot? He tried to defend her, he didn't nod in agreement

Her boyfriend defended her, how is that idiotic? Yes, he was wrong but I believe it's a good sign if your boyfriend sticks up for you when his mates start picking at her.

When I was young I once made a comment about the **** of a buddy's girlfriend. He hit me in the face and didn't talk to me for a week. And quite right. OP you need to find a guy like that, who doesn't let your friends disrespect you.

Sure, that wasn't very tactfull of you, but a punch in the face? That goes quite far, especially if you were friends. Needles to say, never comment on a friends girlfriends boobs (if he is around at least)...

Why? Who cares about breast size, at least she has a boyfriend. Girls who have no boobs and wear extremly padded bras are dumb,.who wants **** up to their chin? Be confident in your body OP, its a lot better :)

The boyfriend is an idiot because he bought her a push-up bra... If he didn't care about her breast size he wouldn't have felt the need to purchase a bust-enhancer :P how are you guys failing to see that part?

inthedopeshow 17

I don't think they're idiots but I am confused as to why the boyfriend was okay with his friends obviously checking out OP. Maybe I'm just dumb but I thought it was some sort of bro code that guys won't look at their friend's girlfriend in a sexual way, or at least won't talk about it.

TheDrifter 23

You're asked to look at the menu, you just can't order anything. His buddy was trying to make her fell bad, so he stuck up for her with the most plausible explanation he could think of. Also, it's not the size enhancement a lot of men enjoy their women in push up bras for, it's the shape enhancement. Happy little bouncy globes of joy.

How do you know he bought the push up bra for his own satisfaction? Maybe she wanted it and he wanted to buy it for her to make her happy. I know if I wanted a pushup bra, my bf would buy it for me even though he loves my tiny chest.

My thoughts on this are that the boyfriend lied about it being a sports bra for her sake so as to not embarrass her. I also believe that she;s probably sensitive about their size and he bought it for her to give her a (pun intended) boost.

So? Small boobs can also be good boobs.

CheeseTron 15

Join the little titty committee OP!

A lot of guys really like small boobs :)

Me for one. Anything more than a handful and you're risking a sprained tongue.

suboy 10

Im an ass man myself. So small breasts are no problem for me. Unless you look like a little boy. I draw the line there.

xxxbooxxx 16

Damn straight small boobs can be good boobs! & I know how you feel op. been there. /:

It's the itty bitty titty commity get it right

All boobs are...... All women boobs are good boobs!

Don't we have desperately overused clichés to throw around for women here, too? FIne, I'll make one up. "It's not the size of the mountain, it's how how you climb it!" ... Almost as bad as the other ones.

Anything more than that fits your hand is a waste. (Dutch saying about boobs)

Not if you're using, let's say, two hands, or your face, amongst other things...

23 - Not just a Dutch saying at all.

mojobanks 8

By the sound of it, you are making mountains out of mole hills.

meherm 11

Your boyfriend is sweet in defending you and at least you know he isn't with you just by physical appearances which means you must have an awesome personality and a kick ass heart.

All boobs are great! Except moobs...those are terrible...

Nah, big momma's pancake **** with a large vein and nipples the size of a beer coaster are kinda disturbing.

Stop spying on your granny in the shower then. :P

Hahahaha true words. Though they still are fun to play with .

And fake ones.. I'd rather small real ones over big fake ones any day..

meherm 11

Your boyfriend is sweet in defending you and at least you know he isn't with you just by physical appearances which means you must have an awesome personality and a kick ass heart.

meherm 11

I have no idea why my comment posted twice..:

MartiOan 8

Maybe they look bigger without clothes on?

You haven't seen many naked boobs, have you?