By Squeezebox - 30/08/2017 08:00 - United States - Missoula

Today, my son ruined our fairly new 60 inch smart TV by giving it a bath with his squirt gun. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 237
You deserved it 563

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just wondering why you would squirt water on the tv ... even with kid logic. Because I can? Because it's there?

You know what they say, smart TV, braindead son. Or at least, I think they say that.

Comments

You know what they say, smart TV, braindead son. Or at least, I think they say that.

Just wondering why you would squirt water on the tv ... even with kid logic. Because I can? Because it's there?

I've never understood the idea of letting a kid have a toy gun to shoot at whatever he/she wants... Hopefully, if your son ever has his hands on a real gun, he will know the difference, and will have a good idea of firearm safety.

As a gun owner with a toddler, I will say that my kid will not be allowed to have any kind of toy gun until she does understand the difference.

afallingstar 22

My youngest son ruined two 50'' tvs. Once by throwing a Wii remote at it (by accident). The other by throwing a tv remote at his brother. I feel your pain OP.

Oh, I get it, he saw something dirty on tv and thought he needed to clean it up!

Should look into contents insurance with accidental damage cover. Especially if you have a water pistol toting toddler in the house!

He was just yearning for more quality family time. Now you can tell stories, play music and play board games.

Lobby_Bee 17

60 inch TV is so 2017, get something that's more 2018.

How old is your son? if he's too young to know better, then YDI for giving him a watergun and not supervising him, if he is old enough, then FYL and I recommend that his next birthday/Christmas present be a new tv for the family.

Why do your children have access to water pistols in the house ?