By fuckingcool - 14/12/2016 20:59 - United States - Ortonville

Today, my friend was complaining to me that she's gained 20 pounds and it's all gone to her butt and boobs. Meanwhile, I've also gained 20 pounds, and it's gone straight to my stomach. She looks better than she did before. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 999
You deserved it 723

Same thing different taste

Top comments

nana1993 4

Might be she's lying and just had plastic surgery lol

well and what was your and her weight before gaining 20 pounds? if she was skinny and you a bit overweight then it makes sense, anyway people are different

Comments

Pics or I don't believe it! You, I believe, but do you have pics of her? And her number? Thanks, babe! You're gorgeous in your own special way :D

Why? Photos of women's beautiful bodies are a big industry from **** to advertising. Plus, I complimented the OP. I'm not a creep -- if anything, I've been duped by society.

Why don't you ask her what she's eating? Some foods go straight to different areas of the body.

I think it probably has to do more with body type than the type of food

It probably has a lot more to do with body types... If you gain 10kg of fat, it's still 10kg of fat, if your body doesnt use all nutrients, it starts turning it to fat, and your body stores this fat in different areas. Everyone has a body that tends to store fat in certain areas, just like some people have bodies that barely store fat and these people eat whatever they want.

I would love to see some scientific research that backs that claim. But I won't hold my breath because it is a load of crap. Fats from food don't enter your body, look at all the other fats and say which part of the body they are going to.

derpina72 23

Unsure on how accurate this info. is, but I've seen videos saying that women with big butts tend to have more omega 3 fatty acids, so maybe if OP were to eat more of those, they'll get a bigger bottom, too?

Her dinner the other night was doritos and oreos.

nana1993 4

Might be she's lying and just had plastic surgery lol

I'm usually like your friend but these past few weeks I've been gaining some belly... That's when I start to REALLY worry...

well and what was your and her weight before gaining 20 pounds? if she was skinny and you a bit overweight then it makes sense, anyway people are different

Guess some females will always be self concious of their weight No matter what

Why in the world would anyone complain about that? Is she mentally ill? I recently gained almost forty and yes some went to those places, but also tummy, arms and thighs. I would have certainly loved it if just went to my chest and rear!

I'm not fat, I'm not even overweight I just don't have a flat stomach like I wish I did. I'm pretty tall and definitely more muscular than she is. She's a vegetarian, but she generally doesn't eat that great. She eats salads and junk food basically. It's just annoying because she's always calling herself fat when she's much smaller than me, has a small waste, d-cups, and a big ass.

I gained the freshman 15. I grew a cup size and my ass got bigger