By annababyyyy - 25/08/2014 01:09 - United States - Silver Spring

Today, I was sitting in a boring lecture. Out of boredom, I made a fish-faces with my mouth. Somehow, I made the most realistic fart noise I've ever heard in the process. The whole room stared at me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 895
You deserved it 13 542

annababyyyy tells us more.

Hi! Op here, I've been a loyal fml user for 4 years now and I can't believe this got posted! Let me just clear some things up: The lecture was part of my summer camp - not college. I'm 16. I wasn't taking notes because it was summer camp. I wish I pretended it wasn't me, but I was so in shock I couldn't think straight!! Even the lecturer stared at me My friends where there and laughed hysterically, and I quickly explained what happened. I am capable of laughing at myself, so it wasn't that bad. as for all the fish puns- keep um coming!!

Top comments

colton_colton 49

Stare back to make them feel equally as awkward

Comments

colton_colton 49

Stare back to make them feel equally as awkward

One time in class my shoe slipped and squeaked, only the squeak sounded like a fart, and everyone stared at me too.

#9 Go post an FML instead of here. No one cares.

Unfortunately that's not always the case. Sorry OP

I think in this case the room wouldn't be looking for evidence, they're just assuming they know what happened

Pancakes017 19

Your argument sounds fishy to me.

tony1891 22

at least you didn't smell like fish op.

lennon_ 16

ew why do people always have to be dirty.

Dreamsorrow93 24

When that happens it's better to look up and around quickly to act like your searching for the person too.

Always do it again, so they now it wasn't your ass that made the noise :).

Maybe it's just my luck but I never get to make the same noise again in those situations.

nellbell414 13

Yah same, or people don't believe you

This exact thing happened to me once in my year 12 exam... which is even worse lmao. I (along with more than half the class) finished the exam half an hour early (it was a super easy exam), and we weren't allowed to leave until the very end. My friends could barely contain themselves and the exam supervisor was glaring at me. Good times.

IMSCARJOHANSSON 24
Aero_x 21

I was always that kid in class that walked to the back of the room and stood by the wall for a bit. When the teacher asked what I was doing I simply replied, "Farting." Of course mine were very real and pretty much silent...

There is not usually a "that kid" like that. Just you.

xXToxicPenguinXx 12

i hate being the center of any negative of embarassing attention. sorry op

IKickPuppiesHard 16

If you can't do it again to prove it wasn't real then might as well let out a few real ones since your nonfarting rep is over anyway.

If it was keeping you entertained i would keep doing it